Better Baseball Pitchers Pocket 9 Hole
This product is being shipped from the manufacturer and not the Baseline Sports warehouse. Typically, manufacturers ship within 4 business days, extra time may be needed if it is a custom made or made to order product.
The Pitcher’s Pocket was designed by actual baseball and softball players to ensure the target improved a pitcher’s game time performance. The Pitcher’s Pocket is the only industrial grade training aid that has nine individual pockets. The nine individual pockets allow for true accountability after a workout. A player or coach can count the balls inside the pocket that hit or missed the desired location providing real time pitch location.
Perfect for youth pitchers just learning to throw strikes, or the elite player looking to perfect his accuracy! The Pitcher’s Pocket is the perfect training aid to keep a player engaged during a practice session without having to use a catcher.
The Pitcher’s Pocket has a two year no questions asked warranty, and a five year limited warranty covering the frame. The Pitcher’s Pocket is over engineered and constructed with industrial grade materials. Commercial baseball and softball training facilities have had this product in their cages for years without issue. Any player can feel confident leaving the Pitcher’s Pocket in the backyard without having to worry about durability.
- 14 Gauge Galvanized Steel Frame
- Adjustable Legs - Up to 5’ Overall Height
- Industrial Gauge #60 Net with Galvanized Steel Frame. Perfect for outdoor/indoor use
- Lightweight & Portable
- 9 Individual Pockets
- Heavy Duty 18 oz Vinyl & 1 ½” Impact Foam Padding
- Ships fully Assembled. Adjustable legs to change height and detachable legs for easy storage.
- Product SKU: PITCHERSPOCKET9
- Overall Dims: 45”H x 36”W (Not Including Legs)
- Screen Box Dimensions: 46” x 37” x 5”
- Weight: 37 lbs