Better Baseball Bullet L Screen w/ Overhead
Backed by a two year limited warranty, The Bullet L Screen with Overhead is the toughest screen on the market. The overhead feature is perfect for in-cage use to protect against balls coming down from above. Great for Left or right handed throwers as the overhead can be removed and rotated to the correct orientation. This screen was designed to find the perfect blend of durability and portability while maximizing protection. The 1 ⅝” industrial grade galvanized steel frame and #60 gauge nylon double layered pillowcase netting is built to withstand the constant abuse of a commercial training facility or organization. Match your team’s colors, reduce batted ball ricochet, and protect the life of your netting with heavy duty foam and vinyl padding. Add a wheel kit for ease of transportation around the facility!
- 7’H x 7’W L Frame with Hip Guard Protector & Rotational Overhead Screen
- 14 Gauge Galvanized Steel Frame
- #60 UV Treated Nylon, Double Layer Pillowcase Netting
- Heavy Duty 18 oz Vinyl & 1 ½” Impact Foam Padding
- 10” Solid Wheel Kit with Steel Plate Cover Option
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Product SKU: BULLETLOP
- Overall Dims: 108”H x 84”W
- Screen Box Dimensions: 80”H x 9”W x 16”L & 42” x 42” x 5”
- Pad Kit Box Dimensions: 14”H x 14”W x 19”L
- Weight: 105 lbs (Not Including Wheel Kit)
This product is being shipped from the manufacturer and not the Baseline Sports warehouse. Typically, manufacturers ship within 4 business days, extra time may be needed if it is a custom made or made to order product.