Wilson A2000 B2 12" Baseball Glove - GOTM March 2022
Let’s groove. Right-handed pitcher Mike Clevinger paired classic Saddle Tan Pro Stock® leather with Tie Dye SuperSnakeSkin™ thumb, wrist and pinky finger panels on his A2000 B2, the March GOTM. This funky 12" pattern features a closed two-piece web, and Clevinger’s sunflower logo appears on the thumb and palm stamp.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.