Marucci CatX Vanta USSSA (-10) MSBCX10V - LIMITED EDITION
Blackest Black = Fastest Fast
The sleek new look shows who came to play. The reputation ensures its reign will be a long one.
Finely tuned barrel profile creates more surface area and higher overall performance, while a more balanced design creates faster swings. Designed for a smooth, solid feel during contact by adding the optimal amount of liquid-gel in the knob to reduce and absorb vibrations like never before.
- Tightened Production Tolerances: allow barrel diameters to be built to the maximum limit, creating more surface area and higher overall performance
- One-Piece Alloy Construction: clean, consistent, traditional swing feel
- Precision Balanced Barrel: produces a lower M.O.I. for precision and control
- Liquid-Gel Dampening Knob: patent pending technology features the optimal amount of liquid-gel to reduce and absorb vibrations for a smooth, solid feel during contact
- AZR Aluminum: responsive, durable alloy provides better feel, more forgiveness, and more performance
- Multi-Variable Wall Design: expanded sweet spot and thinner walls for more forgiving off-centered performance
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction: allows for more barrel flex and increased performance with no "dead" spots
- Custom-Molded Handle Taper: ergonomically designed for each weight drop for a better fit, more bat control, and a better overall feel between athlete and bat. Designed to be easily removable to fit athletes’ preferences.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip: soft and tacky grip for improved feel and control
The CATX Vanta comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip
Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
2 3/4" barrel
USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
One year manufacturer warranty included