Marucci 2024 CatX Connect USA (-11) MSBCCX11USA
The iconic CATX lineup provides the highest quality USA Baseball certified metal available.
- Streamlined Barrel Profile: more evenly distributed mass of the ring-free, multi-variable wall design across the entire barrel for a wider, more consistent sweet spot
- Two-Piece Hybrid Construction: carbon composite handle with AZR alloy barrel designed for power
- Slightly End-Loaded Feel: precisely designed barrel for effortless power
- AZR Aluminum: responsive, durable alloy provides better feel, more forgiveness, and more performance
- SDX LT2 Connection: lower durometer vibration dampening material directly molded between the barrel and handle to more effectively reduce vibration on contact
- Multi-Variable Wall Design: expanded sweet spot and thinner walls for more forgiving off-centered performance
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction: allows for more barrel flex and increased performance with no "dead" spots
- Custom-Molded Handle Taper: ergonomically designed for each weight drop for a better fit, more bat control, and a better overall feel between athlete and bat. Designed to be easily removable to fit athletes’ preferences.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip: soft and tacky grip for improved feel and control
- USA Baseball Certified: approved for AABC Baseball, Babe Ruth & Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Dixie Boys Baseball, Little League®, Pony Baseball, NABF and Dizzy Dean Baseball
The CATX Connect comes standard with a gray 1.75mm grip
Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
2 5/8" barrel
One year manufacturer warranty included